Sunday 1 December 2013

diamond hearted


Greetings,

Recentley I was in areally minor car acident I am fine (my poor car is really not good) and feeling very lucky. I would like to use this card to say a huge thank you to the lady who saw the whole thing and stopped, the customer service staff at Bury St Edmunds Tesco who were awesome to a very shaken up person and a battered car and finally green flag and my insurance company who were very swift and compassionate.

The card is made with figgy Pudding basic grey paper- Dilly beans penny with a heart image, coloured with provo markers, sparkle added with diamond dust and my mind's eye textured papers.

I am entering this card into
less is more - made with sparkle
Dilly Beans - anything goes
Crafty hands - sparkle and bling

tootles
EE

5 comments:

Meggymay said...

Its a realy sweet card.
I do hope you are okay after the bump to the car. Take care
Yvonne xx

Sandra Wright. said...

Hope you are ok after the bump, good that help was there when you needed it, there are some good souls in this world.

Lovely entry in to our challenge over at CraftyHands x

Chrissie said...

I was sorry to hear about your accident in Bury St Edmunds... and hope that you are now back to normal...even if your car isn't!
My son is a doctor and lives and works in Bury, I'm glad you didn't need his services!
Your card is great fun!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Sammy said...

Accidents are never fun, no matter how minor! Glad you're in one piece.
Lovely card! Thanks for playing along with the current CraftyHands challenge. Sammy-x

DonnaMundinger said...

So sweet and beautiful, Edna! Love the sparkle. thanks for joining us at Dilly Beans. xxD