Tuesday 13 August 2013

TIOT challenge - create a scene


Normally the hissed instruction is DO NOT create a SCENE so it was pleasing to get asked to do the opposite. This is my latest offering for the TIOT scenic challenge which is an under water postcard, cause sharks need loving too.....

I used my stamps of the moment all of these are all design by Ryn stamps which I was lucky enough to get my mitts on.hhhhhhmmmmm.  I painted an old thesaurus page with a pale layer of concrete fresco paints and then stamped and masked over this. I then coloured the weedy seadragon ( a v cute pipe fish family member) and sea with watercolours.

Tootles
EE

3 comments:

SandeeNC said...

HA! You and I must have heard that as a child because I mentioned that too in my post! Love the sea dragon, he really does look as if he he is just floating along. waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥ ( TIOT DT member )

Valerie-Jael said...

Love your floating dragon! Valerie

Meggymay said...

Fabulous underwater scene, love the dragon.
Yvonne x
p.s. Have you checked out the latest post on TioT's admin.