Wednesday 22 May 2013

CLEANING?!

Greetings!

This card is for all of us who know that there are so many things more interesting than cleaning bathrooms....
 This card is made with a freebie from create with TLC, she was coloured with water colour pencils and the sentiment was stamped on to Raspberry road papers with archival ink and backed with plain black card. The sentiment is from Dylusions and sob... means so much to me and all of us who would rather be crafting with cocktails than scrubbing the toilet!

I am letting her waltz forward to the following:
Inspiration Avenue - retro 1950/60s
CAS-ual Fridays - stamp on designer paper
Through the craft room door -anything goes

here come the girls.......
Tootles
EE


8 comments:

Maggie said...

Ha, I love this! Lately, this is my cleaning style also. Dust bunnies way under the furniture aren't really there, are they?

sally said...

Cheers! Martinis all round then, is it?

Sally

Jingle said...

Very cute! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at CAS-ual Fridays!

Netty said...

lol, great sentiment and fab cards. x

http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

Karla B said...

Love your work!Great cards!

Karlaxxx

Sanketi said...

Haha!..love it!
thanks so much for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays this week!

Unknown said...

I agree!! crafting is much more fun. Lovely card and what a great statement. Thanks for joining the TTCRD challenge.

Jez said...

Great humourous card for the 1960s, and that dress! I was there, I wore those dresses, and fool that I was then, fairly newly married, my aim in life was to scrub the house to near-extinction to show that I was a real wife! Now I'm able to relax and enjoy your cards here, such fun.