Tuesday 6 March 2012

Design TEAM! -Favourites

Dearest Minions,

I am really honoured to be on the Design Team for Tuesday Taggers starting from NOW. This week they asked us to show our favourites-piece and techniques; this is my favourite card that I have made so far this year. Kind of Rock meets a treasure map, there could be a pop up Jack Sparrow inside drinking booze and wenching but this would make sending in the post difficult. The card is made using acetate coloured with alchie inks, an embossed stamp image, wonderful paper and a Tim Holtz cogs and spinner.

Here is a photo of some other bits and pieces that I am smug about this year. These all use my favourite thing - experimentation, I love just fiddling and faffing around with my inks and stamps and below are good examples of me having a play time.
The charms were made after reading this month Craft stamper with an excellent article by Carol Fox.

Best Wishes and sqeauks of excitement.

EE

5 comments:

Jacki Daniels said...

Love this card congrats on become a Dt member of TIOT just had a look through some of your work now a follower
Jacki xx

Meggymay said...

Love your card and all the techniques.
So pleased you are joining us at TioT's.
Yvonne x

My name is Cindy said...

LOL EE, here's 'hi' from another DT newbie. Love your favourites and love messing about as well.

Now, a pop up Jack Sparrow.... that would be something to receive in the mail..

Cindy

Unknown said...

Fabulous card EE and we are thrilled to have you on the team - experimenting is our favourite thing!

Loli said...

Hola lady Evil Ednas, thank you for to visit my blog,i'm very grateful because a woman It has to conquer the world is a very busy woman:D.
Fantastic technique lady Evyl, so clever ideas, congratulations for become a DT member, another step for to conquer the world:D, i'm waiting for your evil cleaners robots :D
A hug from Palma de Mallorca.
Sorry for my english, but i'm learning alone.