Wednesday 30 June 2010

Feathers


Dearest Minions,

I found out something rather excellent. You can stamp on feathers! I used stazon ink to stamp on these ones pictured. I then pressed them between two acrylic stamping blocks then placed the Night watch books on top for a week. (Nothing like Russian tomes on good and a bit evilish to squish things into shape.)

So stamp away sweeties!

EE






PS MAJOR WARNING ONLY STAMP ON FEATHERS YOU FIND AS THE BIRDS GET VICIOUS IF YOU STAMP ON THEM WHILE STILL ATTACHED.

2 comments:

Gina said...

Wow Amazing tip, never thought of stamping on birds..uh mean feathers before ;D
love as always gina x x x

Lori Saul said...

Fabulous idea- never thought of stamping on feathers but I love this look. I have tons of feathers that I have found on my walks and I use them in my art but have never combined them with stamping. Brilliant! Thanks for your visit and kind comments on my blog!