Sunday 5 September 2010

Sew it's your birthday

Dearest Minions,

                             Another evil Overlord had a birthday recently as I gave her sewing stuff (for experimentation on people who call others pet, love and sweetheart when they have no formal letter of introduction.) This is the card I made her.

The image is from http://digitaltuesday.blogspot.com/  who have wonderful images available for free, the papers are basic grey, who will be designing the decor in my palaces and the inks used to colour in the image are distressed (as they are not invited to parties.)

Tootles my beloved Minions.

EE

4 comments:

Susan Says (Stupid Stuff) said...

It's beautiful, Oh Evil One, and I'm sure the blood spatters from victims, disobediant underlings and experiments will look wonderful splashed against Basic Grey decor in your Palaces of Pain ;)

Alizabethy said...

love this card - who could resist it!

Gina said...

NO!!!! Please Mistress, don't hand me over!! I promise never to call you sweethart again!!!!(love the image)snivel,sniff :( XXX

Netty said...

Gorgeous work