Sunday 25 June 2017

Vincent

Greetings,

I love the paintings of Vincent Van Gough  adore a good pun and have recently bought the new Hipster stamps by Tim Holtz, I really enjoyed making these cards which combined all three.

The painting featured is my favorite,  Almond Blossom, if you get a chance go and see it in the Van Gough museum in Amsterdam, no photos can really capture the ranges of shade and color.


I am entering these into the following challenges:
Snarky stampers - A is for Arty
That's crafty  - keep it simple

Today I went to Lackford Lakes which was beautiful.




Tootles
EE



8 comments:

Lindsey said...

So I hope you don't mind if I steal "Vincent van Goat" for every goat hipster card I make! :P Love what you've done with Vincent. Thanks for joining the fun at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

Jane Willis said...

That made me laugh out loud! Great idea, great fun and great card. Thank you for getting arty with the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers
jane

Dotty Jo said...

Thanks for getting all arty with the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers, your card is fab! Jo x

Donna said...

Vincent van Goat is THE BEST for those hipster stamps!!!
Loves it!!!
Thanks for getting arty with Edna and the sisterhood of snarky stampers!!

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Oh what *FUN* I so love this and great to know what has inspired you... Thank you so much for sharing & joining in with the That's Crafty *Keep it Simple* Blog Challenge.. Tracey x

Chris Dring said...

Punny cards are the best. Artsy fartsy punny cards ROCK!!!! These are fantabulous! Thanks for getting your arty on at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

Chelle (PhotoArt/MaybeCreative) said...

Love it, thanks for getting Artsy with the Sisterhood.

harada57 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.