Thursday 23 February 2017

Glamour and lace

Greetings,

I hope that storm Doris is not battering you to hard as she sweeps through the globe. I am on fence watch, hoping that our old wooden fences stay upright. I have had to lock the cat flap as the wind kept opening like a creepy hand feeling inside the kitchen with cold, drafty fingers.

Anyway here is a further entry to the Design by Ryn blog using the wonderful shell stamp, which I masked off stamped the lace over it.

My second entry to the Less is More alphabet challenge is below. I created mess and had lots of fun with brushos over some embossed Cosmo Cricket papers that I picked up cheaply at Hobby craft and here is one of the results.


and because it is HORRIBLE outside here are two images filled with sun a blue skies.
Tootles EE

4 comments:

Susan said...

What a fun card...anyone would love to receive this! Thanks for sharing at Less is More!

Esther said...

Another fab entry to our alphabet challenge! I love the effect of the masking and brushos, so impactful and the most wonderful bright colours too. Thanks so much for playing along with us again at Less is More :)

Neets B said...

Love your brusho background, and the sentiment is great with the gold touches.
Thanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More, Anita x

Ryn Tanaka said...

The colouring on the shell looks lovely! Thanks for adding your card to my challenge :)