Monday 4 December 2017

Green tag

I recently bought a Tim Holtz stamp platform and have been playing with it, here is my first mixed media tag that I made using it. Love this quote.

I used - found feather - Kaiser craft stamp, visible image stamp, paper artsy Alison Bomber quote stamp, geletos and gesso.

I am entering this into the following challenges:

That's crafty challenge - green with envy
Craft Stamper challenge - anything goes December 2017
Altered Eclectics - anything goes December 2017
Dream in Darkness - December already

Here are some firework pictures that I took recently... just because



tootles
EE

  

7 comments:

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

What an amazing quote, goes so well with your fab tag. Another super make, Thank you for sharing with us over at That's Crafty. Best Wishes Tracey DT

Words and Pictures said...

Love those dramatic squirls and squiggles against the vivid green - works so well to capture the thought in the quote. I'm pinning these to my "Alison Bomber stamps" board on Pinterest... I hope you don't mind.
Alison x

SewPaperPaint said...

Awesome background! Love how you used Alison's quote. Merry Christmas, Autumn

Linda said...

Great tag. Have a lovely Christmas, and thank you for playing along with the Craft Stamper Challenge xx

Squiddy said...

Oh, the spending you did! Worth it though, and thanks for sharing at Dream In Darkness

Judy McKay said...

Stunning tag. So pretty. Thank you for joining our December challenge at Altered Eclectics. Be sure to join us in February for our firsty 2018 challenge. Judy DT

Sari / Granne said...

Love the stamped feather and the awesome sentiment. Thank you for sharing at Dream in Darkness, Happy, creative year 2018!!