Wednesday 15 March 2017

Spring leaf

Good day,

It has been the most beautiful spring day in Suffolk today which inspired my entry to Less is more which is Leaves using a one layer card.

I used one of my favorite nature stamps, Kelp leaves by Designs by Ryn in mown lawn distress ink and then stamped a magazine freebie for the sentiment. I love the card look at all that white space!

I am also entering this into March customer creation on the Designs by Ryn blog.

Finally I shall leave you with Bury St Edmunds basking in the spring sun!





tootles
EE

5 comments:

Susan said...

Love these whimsical leaves! Thanks for sharing at Less is More!

Ryn Tanaka said...

Hey there! Many thanks for sharing this to my challenge :) Did you take those photographs? They're gorgeous!

Esther said...

What a stylish card with those shaped leaves and corner layout! Love it! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Less is More :)

Viv said...

Love your pretty leaves card Edna and your Spring photo's look so lovely too ;) Viv xx

Neets B said...

Love those kelp leaves and they work brilliantly with the design of your sentiment too.
Thanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More, Anita x