Saturday 22 October 2016

Halloween LOC

Greeting,

Here is my latest DT entry for Left Of Center the theme is Halloween for all of this month. I loved this retro design from bugaboo stamps. This is Sihouette happy Halloween cat 

and here is what inspired the whole thing...

I printed this on acetate, dropped alcohol ink then backed with an old dictionary page so that the light shines through.

I also made the below card with the same formula bust used cob web dye cut and white card for the backing. I am entering this to Less is more challenge which is use acetate.
 I kind of liked the writing backwards so I left it like that, bet most people won't spot it!



Happy Halloween
EE


3 comments:

Esther said...

Fantastic effect, and such a clever way to create the card! The backwards writing looks like it's part of the Halloween feel so it works really well. Fab card - thanks so much for playing along with us at Less is More :)

Linby said...

So atmoshperic - great effect. L x

Deborah Frings said...

Both these are just super. Love the way you've used the alcohol inks on the acetate!