Saturday 9 April 2016

Bloom


Greetings, 

I love my alien plants blooming away, waiting to take over the world and build an army of Alan Titchmarsh clones. The wonderful stamps are from Lavinia stamps, the backgrounds are: green- Brushos and red- sprayed card ( I use a large piece of card under my spraying which then often becomes more interesting than the sprayed items....) the quote is from a French English dictionary.

So I am letting my plants march off towards the garden center in a determined manner via the following challenges:


Tootles
EE

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, A beautiful project!! Love all the embellishments which fit together perfectly. Thank you for joining us at A Beautiful Mess good luck. We hope to see you again for our next challenge.

Crafty Hugs Jen (DT/Owner)

Carole said...

Lovely x

G Peplow said...

Beautiful bckgds EE, love your colour contrasts, I have that stamp but you've made a brill job with it :D x

Neha said...

Lovely card! Thank you for playing with us this month at A Beautiful Mess!Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

Regards,
Neha
A Beautiful Mess DT
Completely Handmade... {My Blog}