Thursday 15 October 2015

scraps and chaps

Greetings,

this is my entry to the following challenges:

SanDee & Amelie's steampunk challenges - top hat and mustaches are the 'taches not things of awe?
That's crafty - boys will be boys - 3 lush gents.

I really enjoyed making this card, the background was an experiment with brushos that didn't work but I really liked the chemical spill look it created. I then added scraps including a black card that had been embossed with a  cog like design, finally I added my gents. This is why my craft corner is such a mess, the I can rescue it/change it/use it frame of mind.

Tootles
EE


2 comments:

Claudia N. said...

Ooooh, those jumping spiders on your page really made my visit "special"....lol. I find the very fascinating, but also scary (am a little phobic I'm afraid). Erm...so why was I stopping by actually...lol...yes, a great card and perfect for our challenge over at SanDee&amelie's Steampunk Challenges!

Thanks bunches for sharing and playing along!

Hugs,
Claudia x

Julie M said...

Fab card, EE - love the background, and those 3 fellas!! I like it when an experiment works!

Julie x