Saturday, 11 October 2014

Green abstract

Greetings,

I went completely abstract for this and had a great time, the background is made with Dylusion sprays and a stencil then I stamped over with a grunge flourish stamp from Visable Image, who are a bit of a new favourite at the mo. Then I tore the edges of the background and mounted on black card. I think it looks like an alien plant.

I am entering this for the most excellent

Artful times challenge - Green.
sister act card challenge - Anything Goes
Addicted to Stamps - Anything goes

tootles
EE
PS does anyone have any tips for making sprays last longer mine always clog and stop working...

8 comments:

chrissies said...

Strong images and colours on this piece-it looks great

Chrissie x

cm said...

Funky, fun and fabulous! The combination of images and colours: very striking! Thank you for sharing at ATSM!
~c

Deepti said...

This is so artistic :) I like the black silhouette look over green BG, thank you for sharing with ATSM

Wei said...

What a fabulous card! Love your backgroung! Thank you for sharing at ATSM!

Kamila R. said...

Great card, very artistic! Thank you for joining sisteractcardchallenge!

Neet said...

Love the green you have used - such a strong colour.
No tips, sorry, I decant mine into those mini misters - they do seem to work ok. Don't hold much though.
Thanks for joining us at Artful Times.
Hugs, Neet xx

crafty creations said...

Brilliant piece of art

I too decant into mini misters when they clog up

arianezuber said...

very lovely combined!