Tuesday, 29 April 2014

Springtime

Greetings,

This is my entry to the current TIOT challenge which is Springtime. I painted an old wooden cutting board with a layer of gesso. I then painted thin watered down layers of paper artsy fressco paints.
the cuts and groves gentley show through the paint. I then stamped tim holtz papilion words in brown and the wonderful life stamp in grey. I wiped the surfaces so these smudged and faded. I then stamped my main image paperbag studios in brown staz on. I then painted this with watered down paints.


Tootles
EE



12 comments:

Margik said...

A gorgeous work! The background is really fabulous. Love it.

Valerie-Jael said...

Beautiful, my very, very most favourite piece from you! Hugs, Valerie

zandra said...

love the clean and simple, wish I could do more of that...lol I just love to pile it on..;o)
Hugz, Z

froebelsternchen Susi said...

Amazing textures and I love this muted colors ..and the beautiful Paperbag motif makes it superb!

Meggymay said...

Gorgeous project, love the background, textures and image you used.
Yvonne x

Bee and Dee said...

Love this project, hugs Bee

danisart said...

fantastic!!! love it!!!

Mrs.B said...

A fabulous project. Love the texture and colour and how the eye is drawn to that lovely image.
Avril xx

Gay Peplow said...

Love this subtle background EE Beautiful colour and the perfect image :D x

My name is Cindy said...

Really love this EE - so arty! Clever girl. Hugs, Cindy

SARN said...

Hey EE - this is COOL! I am fascinated by the textures.

Am loving your ideas for World Domination too - starting with abolishing HW.

Thank you for placing an order with me - am honoured.

Hugs, Sarn xxx

Silvia(Barnie) said...

A great background, fabulous card.