Thursday 28 June 2012

St Matilda in blue

Dearest Minions,

Greetings this is a ATC that I recently completed for a swap with the wonderful Lisa Sparkle. it is called St Matilda in blue. The stamps used are St Matilda by invoke arts available from the stamp attic, a corner stamp by Tanda stamps, the background is stamped with de stampenwinkle stamp which has old European script. I used distress inks throughout, weathered wood for the script, tumbled glass for the main background and blue jeans for the main images.

Tootles
EE

3 comments:

Michelle Webb said...

Love the colours EE. I've never seen those stamps before, I like them a lot, thanks for spotting those and showing us what we can do with them. Michelle x

Julie M said...

Gorgeous stamp, Edna - and I love the blues - very heavenly colours! Sorry I've not been around of late, have just finished mad run-up to summer holidays!

Julie x

Alizabethy said...

WOW - this works so well together, must have been divine inspiration!